Amazon

Monday, December 16, 2013

# 12 Days of Christmas Crafts

The House All Dressed Up For Christmas


I have to say I love Christmas. I love the lights, the decorations, and well just being together with the family. I could totally do without all of the presents. 

So when Christmas rolls around the house is fully decorated and yes I sort of always have a theme as well. 

This is the front door area.


I bought a small pine tree and decorated it with lights. I than took my sign post added the fun decorated sign I made. I got some jeweled letters for NOEL.


I made this wreath to hang on my outside wall. To be honest I don't love it just like it. 


Now I really wanted a lantern to decorate and I love it. I used left overs from my wreath party and some burlap ribbon I had intended for my tree topper until I found a tree topper I loved. 


The overall front door. I bought a live swag from the store and added the magic santa key into it (hard to see in the picture. 


The Christmas tree. I wrapped in burlap ribbon that says Happy Holidays. I wanted Merry Christmas but every where was out so I settled on that. All the ornaments are our fun memory ones. I usually have a color theme and refuse to stick anything on the tree other than the solid balls but this year we got a real tree and it just seemed to fit better. 


Here is my piano area. I created the banner from a kit and decorated it all up in festive red and green colors with the pop of the NOEL. 


This is my dining room buffet area. I changed it up some with my standard wreath and than added in the Santa sleigh which was also a kit to put together. 


This is my family room mantel. We don't have a fireplace so this is a mantel shelf my hubby built. I really wanted to do things in burlap and feel in love with the sign at Hobby Lobby. A friend who came by one day instantly told me how much she loved the sign. 

So that is the hose all decorated for the Holidays. Soon it will be filled with family from afar and it won't be so nice looking but there will be lots of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment