Amazon

Friday, February 14, 2014

# crafts

Valentine's Mailbox




I saw this adorable mailbox at Target in the Spot section and I thought I need to get one and decorate it. I brought it home and realized I needed a project to send to a new stamp club that I just joined (even though I can't make it). 

So using the new Fresh Prints DSP paper pack which has a ton of paper just the right size to cover small things or mat your pictures. 

I also used one of those great Sale-A-Bration freebie stamp sets and did a cute little banner for the front. 

Than in the big debate between my daughter and myself, I decided to super glue the candle stick to the bottom to make it look like a real mailbox and tied the little bow around it. 

I think I might need to go back and get more of the mail boxes because I really don't want to part with it but it will make a great project to exchange.

Plus as I love budget projects, it cost under 2.50 to make which us a great gift to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment