Amazon

Friday, June 20, 2014

# sew

Lovely pillows!



 Today I made a decorated pillow using an iron on vinyl decal to share with you today.



I have to say I just love throw pillows and may have a slight problem (or very large if you are asking my hubby). I picked up some pillow shams from Pick Your Plum that came in a variety of colors and patterns. This pillow sham is a light grey/bluish and for some reason, I thought a giant camera needed to be ironed on it. 

Using Cricut Design Studio, I picked my canvas as a pillow and using the Brooklyn Iron On cartridge, I sized the camera to fit on the pillow. I cut out the design and ironed it on per the iron on vinyl instructions. 

I get all my vinyl from Expressions Vinyl and just iron it on with a regular iron set to the highest settings. 

Though of course I couldn't stop at just one pillow so of course I made a second one which is actually a hostess gift for a 4th of July Party. 


This is a pillow I did with a giant Wisconsin on it and I placed the heart close to wear our hostess has her cottage.  For this pillow I used Stampin Up's Brush Art digital set Fifty Nifty set. I just saved a jpeg from the My Digital Studio and imported into the Design Studio. Sized as needed and than cut it out. 




Thanks for stopping by!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment