Amazon

Saturday, July 19, 2014

# Technique Twist

TTTC # 28- Building Block Card

This week over at the Technique Twist  we are doing the Building Block Card.

I have to say this wasn't one of my favorites. I had a hard time with it. My first attempt was ugly and in the trash it went. I actually thought of not doing it because I was finding it frustrating and we were headed out of town but I did. 

I made some tweaks to it as I went along.  When I was doing it the second time, I scored the block part and just cut it with a scissors which was so much easier and more accurate. 

I decided to make a Star Wars theme card because it always seems to be present in my house- especially when you have a boy!

I used of course my Cricut to cut out the yellow rectangles and write the words using a free font I found. 

Than I used a SVG from IconFinder to cut out Darth. He is so cute (I know he shouldn't be cute but he is).


I can't see me making more of these cards- to involved and it isn't dramatic enough for me but heck I tried it and twisted myself into doing it!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment