Amazon

Friday, September 12, 2014

# Catty Challenges

CASE-ing the Catty Week# 9


Week 9 is all about the Thank you section in the catalog (144-153) and there were so many great ideas. Make sure to go over to CASE-ing the Catty and check out everyone's great projects. 

For me this week, I was instantly drawn to the gift bag made out of the window box on page 151. I made it my own by using some washi tape and that big bow to compliment the thank you sentiment. 


The box was super easy to do. I just cut off the lid, taped down the one flap and than added on the handle (I cut about 1.25x8 inch piece of card stock ) by attaching it with brads I had. I used a mixture of new stuff and retired because I like to utilize what I have my stash of stuff. 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment