Amazon

Sunday, December 7, 2014

# 12 Days of Christmas Crafts

12 Days of Christmas Crafts- Day 6





My reindeer shadowbox- isn't it awesome. 

I have to say I adjusted the coloring a bit in order for it to pop more for the picture. It is much more softer in person. 


So here I am at my favorite craft store (I think they know me by name) and I saw this adorable piece of winter art. It wa alike 15 bucks but I thought to myself I so have a great frame and DSP that work really well with that so I pulled down the frame and the fall picture I had in it and created this masterpiece. 

I used Stampin DSP and a cut file out of Design Studio with my Cricut. 

I than aded in the snowflakes glitter and shook it around to give it the fresh fallen snow look. 

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment