Amazon

Friday, September 11, 2015

# Catty Challenges

CTC #47 - Let's Kit Together

I didn't realize it has been that long since I had a CTC blog post. The kids getting back into the school routine in all honestly kicked my butt big time.  We are at the end of week 3 and finally getting into a decent schedule. Plus I was also in charge of Grandparent's Night at the school so I was running around doing that as well. 

I have to say I LOVE the Kit section of the new mini. I instantly purchased both the Season to Season Wreath and the Witching Decor Project. I love the kits SU comes out with because it is a fun afternoon project you can work on. I finally finished the little scrapbook kit from the spring mini but it still needs pictures. 

I finally had a moment to sit down and play with the Season to Season wreath and it is fun and pretty easy mind the burnt finger from the glue gun which I should totally know better so my suggestion is to use something like your bone folder to press down the paper when applying it to the wreath.

here is my finished wreath all done up for fall. I didn't buy the coordinating stamp set but instead used the textured stamps from the various Paper pumpkins that have come in over the last few years. 

Here is my completed wreath and I framed it in a frame I have hanging on my wall. I love to change out the wreath for the seasons and now all I really have to do it change the banner in it. 



This is such a pretty and simple wreath. It took me only about thirty minutes to but the leaves on. It took  longer to figure out what colors I wanted to use in the stamping. 


The next stop on the blog hop is :   Stasia Sloma http://stampzone.blogspot.com/2015/09/caseing-catty-lets-kit-togetherxhtml

Thanks for stopping by!


SU products used:

Season to Season Wreath Project Kit. 
139645

Various Paper Pumpkin stamps and ink spots. 


4 comments:

  1. Your wreath is awesome, Becky, & looks gorgeous nestled in the frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea of placing the wreath in the frame, lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say, your wreath-in-a-frame looks fabulous! I always have issues with the hot glue gun too, & end up with no fingerprints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky I love your wreath. Since we don't celebrate fall here Ii haven't bought this kit so it's really nice to see it made up. And the frame around it is a gorgeous effect.

    ReplyDelete