Amazon

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Some of my Favorites- Lightbox

I am obsessed with the Heidi Swapp Lightbox so much so that when I got a fifty percent off coupon, I bought a second one.

I just love the all the things you can do with it and all the accessories. I found a set of slides on the clearance rack for 40 cents the other day. I change it out all the time and I figured out on how to make my own slides for it.

I like that I can use it for all sorts of party decoration ideas and I think that it would make an awesome teachers gift ( funny thing is one of the kid's teachers had it on her wish list so I will grab it next time it is half off again for her).

It is a fun way to add that little something extra and I love that I follow Heidi on Facebook where she has a ton of ideas and gives sneak peeks of new products (two more sizes are coming out this fall).




Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment