Amazon

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

# School

Back to School- Finally

Miss O finally goes back to school tomorrow after being off for over two weeks. I am so excited and so is she! This is a long time to be off for a kid. The first week was great because the grandparents were here but this past week was tough because I had been very sick. Thanks to my hubby who stayed home an extra day at the peak of the illness.

Miss O really wanted to go back and has been asking, no begging me to go back because she misses her teacher and her friends. The other thing is I got use to her not being around during the day. These past two weeks, I have had this extra person around who has lots of opinions. Mostly through the last two weeks, I let her do her own thing at home. She watched way to much t.v. and did very little in any extra school work. I watched many Barbie and Tiana fashion shows and stepped on I hope my last plastic Barbie accessory until spring break.

Don't get me wrong, the holidays are awesome and we had another amazing one this past year but there si something to be said about routine. It will be nice to get back into the routine of school, as well as my diet. This means I can start back on walking to pick Miss O up from school in the afternoon which helped so much in my weight loss in 2011.

So forward on with 2012 for Miss O and school.


No comments:

Post a Comment