Amazon

Thursday, May 17, 2012

# recipes

Baked Salmon Sammies



I was watching the news the other morning and was inspired to make some Salmon Sammies (yes using the RR term now). I had bought frozen 4 oz pieces of salmon and thawed them out. I than baked them at 425 for about 15 minutes. I seasoned them prior to the oven with some italian seasoning I had.

I than took some nice role grain bread and toasted that in the oven as well. I topped the sammie with lettuce, tomato and homemade seasoned may- (1/2 cup of mayo, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of garlic salt, and some chopped up basil from the garden- mix it all together).

I served it with some basil pesto pasta salad on the side. It was a nice light yet fulfilling meal for the warmer weather. You could also serve it as a cold sandwich as well. Just chill your salmon after  you bake it. You can also grill or broil the salmon as well- I was just lazy and it was easier to bake it.


No comments:

Post a Comment