Amazon

Monday, May 12, 2014

# crafts

Stampin Up Card Class and Catalog Release

June 1 marks the start of the NEW Stampin Up Catalog and boy is it full of some new things. 



I was able to go to the Catalog Premiere party in April where we got to see many of the new things in action. 


I am hosting a Card Class on Sunday, June 1 from 2pm- 5pm (you can come at anytime during that period) 

Location: My House 2115 Castle Dr. League City

Cost: $15 which includes 4 Cards, a Brand New Catalog with TONS of new ideas and snacks. 


Please RSVP by May 28th so I can make sure I have enough catalogs and supplies. 



Here is a preview of the four cards we will be making:



Stamp Set: Work of Art and our new colors


Stamp Sets: Work of Art and Sea Street (my new favorite)


Stamp Sets: Sea Street and our giant alphabet rotary stamp


Gift card Holder

Stamp Set: Let your Hair down  (Hostess) and Sweetie Pie 
DSP: Moonlight
Tool: Envelope Punch Board

If you would like to attend Email me at : rebeccaabenson@gmail.com

You are welcome to invite additional friends, just let me know in the RSVP.

No comments:

Post a Comment