Amazon

Friday, May 2, 2014

# crafts

Stampin Up's New Catalog

I was lucky enough to go on Monday night for the Stampin Up Catalog Premiere Party that was held at movie theaters around the US. I had never been to an event like this before and was excited to go with my up-line and other demonstrators in the area. 

We were able to see a live stream of previews of some of the awesome new products that SU will be offering once the catalog goes live for customers come June 1. Sneak Peeks started May 1 for Demos that didn't get to go on Monday as well as ordering some of the new sets that are going to be offered. 

Here is a peek of the catalog cover- this is the only thing we are allowed to show online from it and we are able to showcase some projects we made!


Here are some projects I made using the new stamp set they gave us at the event called Work of Art. 


This page is inspired from a project in the Idea book. 


Using one of my pumpkin kits bags, I decorated the gift bag and attached the card. I love the thank you!


A chevron bag done up using the same idea. 


A fun card inspired by the new set. 


Another card inspired by the Idea book and stamp set. 



It was a fun night and I loved seeing all the new things. I have been pouring over the catalog every day since I got it and already did my sneak peek order to plan for a card class!

Thanks 

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment