Amazon

Friday, October 3, 2014

# crafts

Halloween Tree

So if you vibist me every Friday, you might be wondering where my weekly post for Case-ing the Catty is- well we are going to every other week until the holidays so we will all be back next week with a new project from the holiday mini. 

I so want to show off my Halloween tree today.


Is it not the cutest thing??? I am so in love. 

I was so not sure what to do with it this year. I wanted something different and I had thrown some leaves up on it but I didn't really like it so I started again, 


I think my centerpiece is the witches hat topper. I created it using my Cricut. I cut out a large circle and some retired SU DSP that I had on hand. I made the cone and than cut out a ton of rosettes from the Cricut and the bats. I attached it to the tree with some clothes pins (that is what is hiding behind the bats). 


Here is the tree at the other angle. The birds were from my stash, I cut out more bats than attached to clothespins and than I had in my stash the glitter rats that I stuck on (might be hard to see). 

The white lights make it look eerie!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment