Amazon

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

# crafts

Happy Halloween!

I have been so involved with my challenge blogs lately plus with school starting, trips etc, I haven't posted anything else but today starts one of my favorite times of the year- HALLOWEEN.

I love this time because the air has a slight and I mean slight crisp to it prior to 10 am here in Houston and it is getting darker earlier. I just love fall. 

I have already of course- does it surprise you that I have the inside of the house decorated already Outside usually comes about two weeks before hand. 

Today I am showcasing my Happy Halloween banner that I created one rainy Sunday afternoon. I used my Cricut of course(I LOVE THAT MACHINE). 

I had found some cute Halloween paper in the oranges and blacks.


It looks so awesome on my wall and I just love it!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment