Amazon

Monday, March 25, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Kitchen Organization Ideas

I was in the mood to organize the other day so I did some. It makes me happy and I know that is sad. When I was at Ikea the other day, I got the idea to get this rack (about 4 bucks) and hang some hooks on it for my coffee mugs. It really cleaned up the area which had gotten out of hand because i started stacking them up. Now it is neat and tidy. 



I got some bookcases at Wally World and the second one didn't fit in my closet reorganization (See next week), so I moved the pets food and stuck it by my pantry. I loved putting all the stuff on it and it really was a needed space for stuff. I may change out my containers in the future for glass ones because I think they would look way better but this will do for now. 










No comments:

Post a Comment