Amazon

Monday, June 17, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Boredom Busters

Summer vacation has started and even before it did, I came across this awesome idea. I had it bouncing around in my head but was unsure how to do it and do it good. Than I came across Some What Simples Boredom Jar and bam that was it.

The idea is simple by creating a jar filled with all sorts of boredom busters. Things range from to chores but that is how life is. The great thing is that Some What Simple already has the printables for the jar so you don't have to think it all up yourself. Some of the things my kids to already while others are new and hopefully exciting.

I just took a plain mason jar and filled it with all boredom busters and than decorated the outside by creating the fun top and side tag. So simple and yet I hope effective.




No comments:

Post a Comment