Amazon

Monday, January 27, 2014

# crafts

Card in A Box



I belong to an Stampin Up! Facebook group and everyone has been trying to make these cards. At first all I could find was a UK tutorial in the metric system so I did more digging and ran across this Splitcoast Stampers tutorial . You don't know how bad I wanted to make this plus I just love the new DSP paper (I think more has to be ordered because I am using it in everything)

The tutorial and video were easy to follow. I would say I put it together in about ten minutes. I found it harder to accessorize it with the flowers and such. I had some stickers left over from one of the Paper Pumpkin projects and used them on there for simple greetings.

I will be making more of these in the future, This would be such a fun card to have sitting on your desk. I love that it is dimensional and looks like it will actually stay together. My daughter saw it on my desk and just gushed over it and asked if I could teach her how to make one as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment