Amazon

Monday, January 13, 2014

# crafts

Peacock Picture


So like at the beginning of the year, I so wanted to redo my bathroom in Peacock colors. Flash forward to now and it still isn't done but I hope 2014 is the year for it.

As I was cleaning up my craft closet or as my friends affectionally "My Monica Closet" (total Friends reference there), I found this print I had ordered. It was a beautiful peacock printed on a page from a dictionary. I have always wanted to frame it and thought that the cheap clearance frame I got months ago would work. So I popped it in the frame and love how it looks and wish I would have figured it out sooner.

So than I wondered where the heck I should hang it so I stick it on my dining room wall between the white frame I have ip there. It needs something else there and I am working on it but I wanted to share the great print I finally framed. PS I think I got it from Etsy and when you look at the Peacock, it actually looks 3-D on the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment