Amazon

Friday, August 15, 2014

# Catty Challenges

CASE-ing the Catty Challenge #5

Week 5 is upon us and well this week at CASE-ing the Catty  it is all about Babies and using inspiration from pages 72-81 (US). 

So here I am once again so far from baby land. My youngest is 4 1/2 and starting his second year of preschool and my oldest is 8 and going into third grade. Actually many friends are out of the baby stage as well. I don't know many babies arriving now except for just a few. 

So I decided to use inspiration from page 75 to create a MDS card to showcase a new baby. I dug through my photos and found one of my son who is about 6 weeks here and so chubby. 


I used MDS and the stamp brush set of Little Additions. 

I get a kick out of seeing how different my little baby here is turning into such a big boy. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin Up Items Used: 

1 comment:

  1. Oh isn't he just darling....look at that perfect smile!! Beautiful page. :)

    ReplyDelete