Amazon

Friday, August 29, 2014

# Catty Challenges

CASE-ing the Catty Week #7- Home Decor



Week 7 here and this week it is Home Decor (pages 94-101) for CASE-ing the Catty Challenge!




I am using an a project I did many months ago when I first saw it in the catalog. I loved the idea of being able to use my new ecutter to cut out MDS stuff. this took as long as a card would take me because the pillow is so simple. I was inspired 

I got the Moments Ago Brush set and imported it into the cutting system. I than ironed it on a pillow I made from retired Stampin Up fabric.  How cute is it!



Thanks for stopping by!



Stampin Up Supplies Used:


1 comment:

  1. LOVE, love the 'Moments Ago' stamp brush set and your pillow is so cute! Must try ironing on SU images to fabric!

    ReplyDelete