Amazon

Monday, August 10, 2015

# crafts

Sunflower Welcome Wreath



You know my love of wreaths and another love has always been sunflowers. As a teenager, my bedroom was filled with sunflowers. I don't get to use them as much in my decor as I once did but once I saw a cute Make it Now project on Cricut.com, I had an idea to make a wreath. Actually the wreath slowly came into play.

I really wanted to make the 3D sunflowers so I cut 2 and put them together and decided I needed a 3rd though not sure what I was going to do with them. They were pretty easy to put together once I found the  instructions on Cricut.com (I have now bookmarked it because I always forget to do it.).

I than dug through my stash and found these cute 12 inch chipboard circle wreaths. I cut out the lined paper from SU's Schoolhouse DSP which has to be my favorite ones of the new catalog. 

I than cut out the Welcome using Cricut Design Space and more of the Schoolhouse DSP. I keep thinking it needs something but simple might actually work for it to. I may come back to it. 

It is on my front door but is not in the elements. I have an inset porch plus a screen door to protect it. 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment