Amazon

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

# sew # Wednesday

Rag Bag for Little Miss and Me

I have been wanting to make a larger rag bag for me, something I can stick my purse in, the kids stuff, and well what ever else might be needed. I was going back and forth if I wanted just a all season one but than I saw this already quilted fabric at the craft store on Friday. I was in love with it. So I started working on it Friday night and when I couldn't sleep finished it on Saturday morning before I went to the GS Daisy Camp.

Miss O of course loved it and instantly asked for her own, so I made more of a purse for her to sling over herself. I used the bright red ribbon on it which just happened to be in my stash. These are both going to be so cute toting around this holiday season and it was so easy. I think the whole project (both bags) might have been just shy under 2 hours of my time. Honestly, to go shopping for a cute bag would be about the same time between driving, getting in the mall and of course going store to store looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment