Amazon

Friday, June 22, 2012

# crafts # holidays

Friday Special- 4th of July Decorating

I have to say the Fourth is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Halloween is first and Christmas is second so the Fourth is like third in that list. I love the red, white and blue colors and well I went to town doing up my buffet in my living room. I love to showcase my fun designs and well holidays make it so much easier.

Here is my full decorations!

Closer look at one side of the table. The printable is from eighteen25 which I just love. 

I covered some canvas pictures awhile ago in SU's Summer Smooches paper and well finally found something to do with them. 

Closer look at the buffet. 

My dollar garland. I just bought the stars from the store, punched a bigger hole in them and strung them up on ribbon I already had. I will likely reuse the ribbon for another banner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment