Amazon

Monday, June 18, 2012

# crafts # Monday

4th of July Wreath

Yes I am at it again with my wreaths. I love creating them for holidays and well just about every day. I have been thinking about what I wanted to do for the 4th of July which is one of my favorite holidays. I love the patriotic blues, reds and whites of the holiday. It is so much fun to walk the store aisles of the 4th decor.

I did some research on Pinterest and gathered some ideas as I walked around the stores and when I found the triangle banner at Wally World, I knew what I was going to do. This wreath has about 5 dollars worth of stuff in it and was super simple to make.

I got a wreath and bow at the dollar store, and than purchased the triangle red, white, and blue banner at Wally World. I used red, white and blue card stock in my stash and punch out the layered flowers. I did play with the bow some and had it first not the bottom but after hanging it up, decided to switch to the top which I like so much better.

After the 4th, my Pinwheel Wreath will go back up but I think I will be doing a back to school one for August which should be fun plus if it works out what a fun teacher gift it could be.


No comments:

Post a Comment