Amazon

Thursday, June 28, 2012

# recipes

Fruit Smoothies

We were at the YMCA pool and the kids really wanted a smoothie from the Smoothie place and I couldn't stomach spending the 4 a piece on a small one for them so I promised them when we got home that I would make them one.

I used about two cups of frozen fruit mix (strawberry, pineapple, peach and mango) and than added one container of low fat strawberry yogurt and about a cup and half of milk. I blended it all up and it made a awesome smoothie. This would be great to add spinach and make it a green monster smoothie and the kids would never be the wiser that it is actually "good" for them. Plus it was only a few points for weight watchers and it was satisfying which is something I am ALWAYS looking for!



No comments:

Post a Comment