Amazon

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

# sew # Wednesday

Head Band

I was at the pool the other day and thought that I need to find myself a fun retro looking head band to match my retro swim suit that I bought for this summer. I started doing so digging and thought I bet I could map one like what I want so I went to Pinterest and did a search (this is becoming a problem for my friend and I with it eating our time up).

I found a few but this one in particular from Happy Together was what I wanted so I got to work making it for myself. It was so easy that I needed up making two and plan on making more as well. I still need to find fabric that would compliment my suit. I have some fun pink stuff that I think might work.

I made one for the fourth of July using the left over fabric I had from my small quilt and than I used some scraps of SU's Spice Cake which you all know is my favorite. I have to say, I was worried it wouldn't fit right or maybe be to big but it is perfect (this woman must have a large head like me).



I also made Miss O an Firecracker flower clip using the pattern off of Sew Sara. This was very little sewing plus I added the little red button on it. We now will be all decked out in our 4th of July headwear!




No comments:

Post a Comment