Amazon

Friday, November 30, 2012

# recipes

Caramel Apple Cheesecake

I was totally craving cheesecake the other day and with the holidays, cream cheese always seems to be on sale so I had a ton of it in the fridge but I wanted to make more than a plain one. So I started seeing what I had in the pantry and came upon the idea of making a caramel apple one.

I took a basic cheese cake recipe I found online, and than diced three apples and tossed them in some sugar and cinnamon before arranging them around the top of the cheesecake. I baked it for about an hour and after it cooled, I heated up some caramel sauce and drizzled it on the top. For someone like me who does not bake or even like to, it turned out fantastic. Even my hubby asked numerous times if I really made it because days before I had attempted chocolate chip cookies that didn't really turn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment