Amazon

Monday, April 29, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Decorated Jar

My friend Karen over at Paisley Petals had this AWESOME decorated Chore Jar set for her girls and herself. I  was so inspired to decorate my own mason jar with some fun SU papers and fabrics. I love the idea behind the chore system and this might get made in to that but for now, I have stuck in my kitchen on my shelf.

I just took a clean mason jar and wrapped it with some layered DSP paper and than bunched a scallop circle and regular circle. I than added on the giant button which I threaded with the twine which of course I wrapped around the outside to. I dug around in my fabric stash because I knew I had the coordinating fabric to the paper and after about five minutes of me thinking, I must be out of it, I found it. I stuck a square piece and screwed the ring back on. There you have it- a quick and simple project anyone would love to get for a gift!

Now what should I fill it with????



No comments:

Post a Comment