Amazon

Friday, August 2, 2013

# Card Challenges

ColourQ #200 Challenge

Oh my what a fun color challenge to some back to after being gone from my stuff for over a month. I was itching so bad to craft especially if you saw the pile of stuff sitting on my desk which includes the July Paper Pumpkin as well as a whole new slew of papers I ordered plus Halloween. My hubby laughed at that but I told him it is never to early to get ready.

When I saw the color palette this week from ColourQ, I was so excited because these are some of my favorite colors right now and from what I already saw from the other projects submitted, I am not alone.

Here is the palette badge for this week. I love it because I love peacocks. I so want to redo our master bathroom in these colors and I have been slowly picking up stuff here and there for when we tackle that.



With being gone for over a month visiting family, I took close to 200 pictures from all over the state of Wisconsin. The ones I choose for this week's challenge page are from our day at Old World Wisconsin which is a wonderful area to explore full of vintage farms and old buildings. We went specifically for the Laura Ingalls Wilder weekend so my seven year old who has been reading the books wanted to dress up (poor thing was so hot that she had to change). She loves the costume and is planning on using it for Halloween as well. 

We had a blast just exploring the grounds and seeing how farms and towns worked during the 1800s. We had a blast. 


1 comment:

  1. Cute page, Becky, sweet layout! Your pictures are adorable! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete