Amazon

Friday, August 2, 2013

# Card Challenges

retro sketches #74

Okay this week I am getting back into the swing of things with being gone for all of July. I finally got my desk cleaned off and all of the stuff I brought back with me. I am kidless for the next 24 hours as well and completely alone till 5 when my hubby comes home, so I am off to the craft store to wander by myself. I NEVER EVER get to do that. Usually a crying three year old prevents me from going in very long.


Here is this week's sketch:


I love the hot air ballon and as I was putting my stuff away, my eye caught this big K & Company embellishment that I got during my clearance rack raid. It is so cute and works perfectly. I used Afternoon Picnic DSP and just punched out some scallop circles and popped it up. It was a quick card but I think it delivers a punch. Now who can I send it to????


No comments:

Post a Comment