Amazon

Monday, August 26, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Office Supply Gift Basket

My daughter has a friend who turned 8 and we were invited to her birthday party. The little girl is so sweet and loves just loves office supplies and craft items. Last year we got her this craft box you could decorate and she loved it and still plays with it, so I felt the need to do as good of a job this year for her birthday.

I decided to create a gift basket full of craft and office supplies. I may or may not have gotten out of hand with it because I decorated and monogramed some of the supplies as well. I really like how it all turned out.



I purchased items from both Target and the dollar store. I love summer time when you can buy crayons and markers for dirt cheap and with kids you always need that stuff. 




I decopodged a binder, giant cloths pin (It holds photos or artwork), a composition notebook, and a clip board. I used some paper I had in my stash and than punched out layers for the monogram. 


I packed it all up inside the basket I picked up at the dollar store. 






No comments:

Post a Comment