Amazon

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

# crafts # Wednesday

Pinterest Party (Special Post)

I recently had a Pinterest party where a bunch of us gathered and crafted together. I love to craft and be social so if course combining the two was great. I had five projects for the group to do.



We folded this nifty bag from this pin

The card was inspired from this pin

I have been wanting to try the Washer necklace which I saw with this pin

the photo holder box was another inspired idea from this pin

Finally what is more fun than laminating a key chain which was inspired by this pin

I was able to invite my fellow crafters who wanted to participate in the party to pinto a board and I have been loving all the ideas everyone has been sharing on there for future parties. Can not wait till the next one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment