Amazon

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

# sew # Wednesday

Valentine's Day Tree

Yes I am "that" person who likes to decorate the tree for the holidays. I was taking down the peacock christmas tree and decided that I liked having the tree up so I decided to do it all up for Valentine's Day.

I got a bunch of stuff at the dollar store and than found adorable charm packs of fabric and knew they screamed ornaments. So I cut out using my sizzix and dies a bunch of sized hearts in this adorable Moda fabric (it is my favorite brand) and just sewed around them. I added in a lace ribbon to hang them onto the tree.

This thin white tree just works so well in decorating it. It doesn't need a lot to make it pop in my opinion. Now I get to have some fun Vday decorations and keep my tree up awhile longer (still debating if it is going to go green for St. Patty's).








No comments:

Post a Comment