Amazon

Thursday, August 16, 2012

# recipes

Homemade Caesar Dressing

So I had a recipe off of Relish Relish for a homemade Caesar Salad which sounded so good.  I put the dressing together and was worried that when I added the anchovies that Miss O would be grossed out but oh no, she asked to stick it in herself and than proceeded to eat all of the left over salad that we didn't eat. She has been asking for more of it and I had to tell her to wait for dinner again.

It was so cute to see her help make it and than devour it like it was candy. I find it important to teach kids good eating habits and have them see where and how their food comes from.

Basic Dressing recipe (my own)

1 cup of oil (olive, canola- whatever you have on hand)
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
1 dash of Worstashire (horrible spelling) sauce
1teaspoon of minced garlic
1 Sardine fillet

Blend it all together and pour over Romaine lettuce, tomatoes,  Parmesan Cheese, and croutons.




No comments:

Post a Comment