Amazon

Friday, June 19, 2015

# Catty Challenges

CTC # 35 Thanks Blog Hop



This week's hop at CTC is all about the Catty Section of Thanks. 

I just got my new stuff in and of course I got some new paper which is the new Stack Cherry on Top along with the Cardstack Pack that comes with it. 

I love how it coordinates together and I can see many uses for that. 

I also used a new In Color of Watermelon Wonder and my new stamp set Sprinkles on Top. I loved the little donuts in it. 

Another fun new thing which I won from my Demo Stamp group was the Expressions Natural Elements which are 3D greetings- how cute are those. 



Onward to the next blog: Julia!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Roll














9 comments:

  1. I love how bright & cheery your card is. All those sweets & your cute wood thanks makes this such a happy thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will need to purchase those wood words as they work so well with lots of combinations including you bright and cheerful dsp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kathryn, the wooden sentiment looks great with the bright & fun DSP. I might have to invest in some too. Sweet card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you can't help being cheery with those colours! Cute take on the Catty sample :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright, fun card Becky and the wooden 'thanks' looks great on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright, fun card Becky and the wooden 'thanks' looks great on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and cute! I too am a big fan of those wooden sentiments - your card is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun and bright! And happy too!!

    ReplyDelete