Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's All Autumn Ideas Blog Hop....
You will find many WONDERFUL Autumn ideas along this hop today... Enjoy!
If you came from My Cricut Craft Room you are in the right place...
If not please visit http://
mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to start the hop.
Today I made negative fall art!
I saw this awesome art at the craft store and thought I could make that with the Cricut.
I took a 12x12 piece of Stampin Up retired Designer Paper and cut out the owl using the Wall Decor and More Cartridge. I matted it with contrasting paper so the cut out pops for you.
Here is a closer look at the owl.
I also took the cut out image and glued that on to cream paper and framed that in a shadow box as well. So here I am with two pieces of art from 1 piece of paper and it was so easy to do. I love this idea to change shapes and colors for the seasons. This is a perfect autumn colored project.
Next you should go to : Laurie's blog
Thanks for stopping by!
The Blog Hop as follows;
1. Start- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Rebecca http://queenmommiedom.blogspot.com
3. Laurie http://craftysisterscreations.com
4. Sonja http://sugarbeancards.blogspot.com/
5. Trish Carrier http://Ifieverdoit.blogspot.com
6. Jen Goode http://www.100directions.com/
7. Craft Lovers Come Here- http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com