Amazon

Friday, October 24, 2014

# Catty Challenges

Case-ing the Catty # 13- Christmas Cards

It is about two months till Christmas time and of course if you are a paper crafter, you have been thinking about what kind of card you are going to make to send out. 

This week's challenge over at CASE-ing the Catty is taking inspiration from the mini catalog to make Christmas Cards. 

I was inspired by the card on page 16 of the Holiday catalog and just love the Holiday Home set which is also in Digital form. I used it for both Halloween and Christmas cards. 

I also love to use MDS when I make my Xmas cards which gets me to blend both my traditional photo card of the kids as well as some of the fun stamps that SU has to offer. 



This was last year's photo- I need to take the updated one. 


Here is the back of the card. 


Here is this year's Halloween version as well. 


I just love how I can use MDS to make fun cards that can be printed out. I have done it the last few years and like it way better than the stock that many places has to offer. 

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment