Amazon

Friday, November 7, 2014

# Catty Challenges

CASE-ing the Catty # 14- Color Challenge



This week at CASE-ing the Catty we are doing a color challenge using the above colors. These colors are inspired by the Santa and Co suite. I love the colors for Christmas. 


For my card this week, I was inspired both by the Watercolor Winter Simply Created kit which I used with a piece of the fun DSP from Santa  & Co. I also used the stamp set Endless wishes for my greeting. These three made some fun cards to make. 

Here are two others I was inspired to make as well. 





Just love these all together and they will make my cards so much more sparkle for the holidays!

Also we will be back after the holidays with more fun! We want to enjoy the fun of the seasons with our families. 

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Great cards, my favourite is the one that matches the colour challenge, these colours go so beautifully together.
    Cheers
    Monique

    ReplyDelete