Amazon

Monday, December 1, 2014

# My Cricut Craft Room

My Cricut Craft Room - Elf on the Shelf



It is December 1 and that means Christmas will be here soon. In our house, the start of the Christmas seasons starts with the arrival of the Elf (elves) on the Shelf. Our elves aren't actually Elf not he Shelf ones but better as my kids say because they can be touched. 

So today on My Cricut Craft Room, we are featuring that beloved Elf.



Our Elves arrived in style the Friday after Thanksgiving which kicks off the holidays for my kiddos. Last year, I planned every day and created fun digital scrapbook of all the Elves comings and doings. You can check it out here if you like!

SO again this year, I have planned it all out so that when 9 pm hits, the elves are prepared to be placed in their naughty or nice positions. 

This year we kicked off thier arrival with a breakfast on Friday morning which included all sorts of goodies and treats for them.

I used the Jolly Holidays cartridge and the elves on there are so stinking cute.

First I made a banner using basic banner shapes and than using the  Print than Cut feature, did the banner. I wanted something cute that could stay up for the holiday season. 






The goal this year is to make sure Eddie (Mr. L's) Elf makes it with out losing any major body parts but in case he does, a replacement elf has been purchased. 

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Your banner is great! I love how you celebrate the beginning of the Christmas season. :)

    ReplyDelete