Amazon

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

One Week with the Glowforge

I LOVE THIS MACHINE!

Did I say it loud enough? The Glowforge is so much fun and of course I am using it every single day to make something. If I have an idea, I can usually draft my project and cut it in under an hour if not sooner. 

Here are some of my projects that I have been working on. The Catan board was by far the longest cut (9 hours over to cut over four days).


The family set it up as I cut the last few pieces. It was so much nicer than the board you get with the game because this doesn't move. 

I really am into jewelry as well and trying my hand at different designs of stuff like plaques and bookmarks!

The picture doesn't do it justice- I made this for my niece and painted it with metallic paints

My own design in metallic paints


Not all who wander in Gallifrey keychain

My heart is in WI

From the catalog

I so wanted to engrave a octopus!

Mom can I have a Wonder Woman necklace

I love you bookmark in Gallfryan

My leather feather.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment