Amazon

Thursday, March 22, 2012

# kids

The Sun will Come Out Tomorrow

Yes it will because I bet your bottom dollar- okay did you figure it out- Miss O and I saw Annie the Music. It was so incredible to share with my daughter something from when I was growing up. I loved the 1982 movie which I have seen so many times and introduced it to Miss O a few years ago. Now of course we own it thanks to Grandma.

My daughter so enjoyed all of the music and lit up so bright when my favorite song "Tomorrow" was done in the show. I think it is great that she is enjoying this experience and that we can share it together.  For me learning about the arts is so important especially with how much they are part of my own life.

Here is our picture of us all dressed up and headed out to the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment