Amazon

Monday, March 26, 2012

# crafts # Monday

Adding the Final touch

A few weeks ago I created this arrangement of things I bought at the dollar store. I think everything was about five bucks to create. I have had it sitting on my buffet in the living room and keep wanting to do something more with it. I saw some awesome stuff on Pinterest where they created Cherry Blossoms on the branches. I played with trying to create them per the instructions but found them to be a pain and did I really want to cut that many out. So I looked through my DSP from Stampin Up and found some really pretty soft pin paper and than using my one punch, I punched out a punch in the coordinating papers and hot glued them onto the branches.

It looks like the Cherry Blossoms are blossoming in my house with out having to travel to Japan or Washington D.C. I really like how it turned out and I think it added that final touch the arrangement needed. I know I have said it before but I so like creating cheap decor that is dynamic. I think this fits the bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment