Amazon

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

# sew # Wednesday

4th of July Sewing

I have been working on these placements "um gulp" for almost a year. I bought the stuff about two days before last year's 4th of July and had most of them down right away but after the holiday came and went, I stuck them away and with the move of the craft area, they sort of got put to the bottom of the pile. I was going through my sewing stuff and make a pile of things I wanted to get done when I stumbled upon them again, so I finished them up (all I needed to do was sew the binding on). I than found some extra blue fabric and made some matching napkins which I didn't sew just heat bonded them on because they are more for decoration than use!


I also picked up some cute patriotic fabric while on our road trip and was thinking what could I do with that. When I got home, I looked through my one quilt magazine and this really cute quick quilt was in there. I decided that was what I wanted to do. I still have a bunch of the fabric left over from the pack so I might make something else with it. Now I just need a place to hang it or set it.


No comments:

Post a Comment