Amazon

Monday, May 20, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Our Week Family Calendar




I have been so wanting to do this forever but was unsure how it would look on the wall I was thinking. I am still not 100 percent about it because of the weird gap b the light switch. I might see what I can find to stick there.

Overall though I love the idea and it is a great place to write everything that is going on in our week. My husband know has a place to look to see what is going on with out having to ask every morning.

Plus the cost was 7 bucks to do it. I bought frames from the dollar store and already used paper I had on hand. I also had the long frame as well. Can't go wrong with the price.

Also thanks to the kind words from the few who already have seen in working in the home.

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment