Amazon

Monday, January 13, 2014

# Food Challenges

Aldi's Grocery Store Week- Day 2

So last night I made a flank steak with cheesy cauliflower soup.  I had picked up at Aldi's for about 3 bucks. It was a special and I froze it as soon as I get home. If you have the freezer space, always pick up good deals on met. I buy in bulk and good deals with meat because it is more cost affective.

I marinated the flank steak for about 2 hours in some left over marinade I had in the fridge. I than just seared it int he pan until it was medium.

The soup was good but I don't know if I would make it again. I had bender issues and well some it spilled on the flour. It was good but not the best soup I have ever made.

So the steak I will make again but the soup not so much.

For tonight I am making:


BBQ Chicken Wraps with Fries


The kids and hubby should really like this because they love wraps. The only difference is that I couldn't find tortilla wraps but they had flat bread wraps which are just a tad thicker. I am also planning on using the panini maker to grill them more. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow to see how it turns out. 

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment