Amazon

Monday, January 20, 2014

# crafts

Scrapbook Paper Frame Tray




As a Stampin Up demonstrator, we get a monthly magazine that details great cards, pages and projects to make using SU products. I have to say when I looked through this month's magazine, I was instantly in love with a tray they had created using a picture frame, DSP, and handles.

I had the PERFECT frame (you might recognize it from my December Paper Pumpkin), so I was recycling the frame and superglues on $2 a piece silver handles and I went through my DSP stash and stuck in the pretty red and cream retired paper. I can switch out paper as the seasons change, so right now it is Valentine's Day inspired!!

I love how it turned out and need to find a place for it.

This project cost about 8 bucks to make if that. I had gotten the frame for like 4 bucks way back in November on the clearance rack. I love those kind of deals!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment