Amazon

Monday, March 2, 2015

# crafts # cricut

My Cricut Craft Room Spring/Girly



It has been awhile since I posted on My Cricut Craft Room which was because we all took a break for the holidays and lasted slightly longer. Now that we are back I have the perfect Spring project to kick us off because spring here in Texas means the start of softball season. We are two weeks in already with ten weeks to go or more. 

I decided to jazz up my door with a monogram B decorated like a softball and flowers. I love how it turned out!



I got a large letter at the craft store and painted it neon yellow. Once it dried, I cut out using red vinyl the baseballs from the Team Spirt cart. 


I than cut out the flowers from the Mother's Day out cart and hot glued them onto the front for a pop of color. These are Miss O's team colors so when they change, I can pop it off to change out!

Thanks for stoking by!


No comments:

Post a Comment