Amazon

Friday, June 12, 2015

# Catty Challenges

Casing the Catty #34 Blog Hop- Birthdays!


Welcome to this week's CTC  blog hop which features ideas from the new Birthday section. I am way way behind on everything. School just let out here in Texas and we are in week 1 of summer vacation. I have decided organization is on the menu so I cleaned the kids room top to bottom this week as well as their playroom. I am so behind that I just made my first SU order last week from the new catty which is so unlike me but I have had zero time to actually sit down and decide what goodies I wanted. 

So when I decided to jump on board for this hop, I decided to use a new one from last catty that is returning this catty- Age Awareness as well as Crazy about You (which are two of my favs and so happy they stuck around). 


I took some Hello Honey paper as well as ink to use as the base of the card. Other colors used where Garden green and Blackberry Bliss. You would think I was a first time stamper with how much Blackberry bliss is all over my hands and desk. I am going to chalk it up to still working on motor skills in my left hand (even though the doc cleared me weeks ago and told me I was recovered). 

I think this such simple and pretty card that was inspired off of some Pinterest ideas that were out there.

Hopefully you have checked out everyone's great designs this week. There is so many wonderful ideas out there and I need time to play more with all of it!

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out:   


On to Judy's blog



Blog Hop Roll Call:










Judy May - http://judymay.typepad.com/just_judy_designs/2015/06/ctc-celebrating-birthdays.html

Stasia Sloma - http:/stampzone.blogspot.com/2015/06/caseing-catty-birthday.html

7 comments:

  1. Even without new stamps you have created such a cute card using current stamps. I am glad too that they stuck around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour combo, Becky and that birthday greeting is such a winner. Might have to add that one to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of these two stamp sets together. They compliment each other beautifully. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity and elegance of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combination, and it's good that those older stamp sets still get used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete