Amazon

Friday, September 14, 2012

# Freezer Stretch Challenge

Freezer Stretch Day 12

All this week I have been working again at cleaning out the freezer and pantry to make dinner. Tonight was inspired from Taste of Home magazine which I just started getting again because I got it for like 5 bucks for the whole year. It is one my favorite magazines with all the great and simple guys. The recipe I found was Chicken Gnocchi Pesto Soup. I made some minor adjustments like instead of water I used chicken stock and I didn't have any spinach (used all of that yesterday) so I had a zucchini so I chopped that up.

I also had some chicken tenders I thawed out and poached in the broth. It was quick and simple plus full of flavor. It also was a good meal on a day like this when we are running around to soccer practice and life in general!


No comments:

Post a Comment