Amazon

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

# holidays # sew

Halloween Table Top Quilt

I have a subscription to Fons and Porters Love Of Quilting and the October rIssue arrived a few weeks ago and I totally feel in love with the Table Top quilt that featured pumpkins all over it. I than like the next day got my Connecting Threads Catalog and saw the Halloween fabric they had and well I got to thinking how much I loved the Quilt and how much I loved the fabric and well the quilt was born.

It was pretty easy to put together though I hate the purple in it and if I did it again, would have left them out. It just didn't turn out how I wanted it to but everything else did (I like the purple and would have used it else where.  Now I have to find a place for it for Halloween.







No comments:

Post a Comment